An Updated Welcome!
Please submit a brief bio of yourself in the comments link to this message, along with any comments or suggestions you may have.
I need your email address so that I can make the necessary adjustments for you to become an active member of this Blog, able to create your own posts. If you prefer, you can send it to me privately at georgez3(at)ptd.net.
We will celebrate Jesus' birthday on August 21st by officially launching this online T.E.A.M. effort (Together Everyone Achieves Miracles).
Urantially yours,
George

1 Comments:
This is the third time I have tried to comment. I am Robert Moyers, president of the Positive People Partners. I am a humble, obedient, loving servant of our Lord. I have read the Urantia Book since 1990. I believe the book is the scroll that Daniel said would be opened at the time of the end. I am an inspiraitonal speaker and have designed a Joy of Living plan that produces unconditional love. I believe that "the little book" in Revelaiton will be the blend of the Gospels and the 4th seciton of the Urantia Book. I will help "build the bridge" in anyway that I can. Have a joy-filled day. my email is bobmoy@wcnet.org
Post a Comment
<< Home